COVID – 19 LEVEL 2 UPDATE
Yes, we are re-opening on Wednesday 2nd September and we can’t wait to welcome you all with our Tulip Festival!
To comply with restrictions around Level 2 there will be some changes in the way we operate:
- Restricting numbers in store and in the garden – please understand if you are asked to wait outside.
- Contact Tracing – please use our QR Code displayed
- Keep your social distancing to 1 metre or more
- Wear a mask
- The Café will still be operating under these restrictions so please be patient.
- Bring your own shopping bags as we have plants and gifts for sale
- Use contactless payment please.
- Do not visit if you are unwell
So come and celebrate the arrival of spring here at Eden Garden during our Annual Tulip and Spring Festival, 9am - 4pm Wednesday 2nd to Sunday 13th September.
Click here to find out more about our Tulip Festival
Discover this garden in the heart of Auckland. Developed by volunteers, Eden Garden has become an award-winning destination with beautiful plant collections that always provide something in bloom. Use of eco-friendly methods to control weeds encourages a thriving bio-diversity to encourage native fauna, geckos, wetas, insects and butterflies supported through a butterfly breeding programme.
Funding has been badly affected due to COVID-19 and we need support to keep our Garden open and ensure families can continue to celebrate the lives of loved ones. Support can be given through garden entry, memorials, room hire and bequests.